Today’s tutorial is NLE specific for Adobe premiere pro CC. This goes over the best way to approach editing an interview with an external audio track. We brush on syncing, nesting, and organizational tips to save you time!
Check it out!
Previous Video Editing Tips:
- Best Way to Import RED Footage into Premiere to avoid unwanted duplicate clips.
- Overview of a new feature in Premiere for syncing audio clips and AV clips one at at a time .
- The Ultimate Keyboard Shortcuts Tutorial – how to set up and utilize custom premiere pro shortcuts.
- Tips on Editing to Music – how to set your in and out points when cutting to music in less time.
- Blemishes Be Gone – great when trying to remove blemishes from set shots.
- How to Master Time Remapping – tips on using dynamic link and AE to remove blemishes in set shots with the clone stamp tool.
- How to Write to an Audio Track – tips on how to write to an audio track to control the volume throughout the sequence.
- Save Hours with a Simple Keyboard Shortcut – A Keyboard shortcut tip to increase speed.
- Organizing Your Footage – Tips to save time, and improve your edit.
- Action Jackson – How to cut on Action.
- Taking Advantage of Formats – How to use 1080p footage in a 720 comp to double your footage.
- Premiere Pro – Save Time on Titles – a specific method to save time while laying in titles.