Today’s tutorial is NLE specific for Adobe Premiere Pro CC, and utilizes the power of dynamic link to incorporate AE CC and the clone stamp tool.
This tutorial is great when trying to remove blemishes from set shots. It is a tool I use a lot these days as an editor.
Previous Video Editing Tips:
- How to Master Time Remapping – tips on using dynamic link and AE to remove blemishes in set shots with the clone stamp tool.
- How to Write to an Audio Track – tips on how to write to an audio track to control the volume throughout the sequence.
- Save Hours with a Simple Keyboard Shortcut – A Keyboard shortcut tip to increase speed.
- Organizing Your Footage – Tips to save time, and improve your edit.
- Action Jackson – How to cut on Action.
- Taking Advantage of Formats – How to use 1080p footage in a 720 comp to double your footage.
- Premiere Pro – Save Time on Titles – a specific method to save time while laying in titles.