Today’s tutorial is NLE specific is good for any NLE. It is more of a theory tutorial, however the application part will be done in Premiere Pro CC.
It goes over tips on how to set your in and out points when cutting to music to achieve a better final cut in less time. For young editors, this is a great way to get better at cutting to music, and for seasoned editors, my specific workflow may help save you some time.
Previous Video Editing Tips:
- Blemishes Be Gone – great when trying to remove blemishes from set shots.
- How to Master Time Remapping – tips on using dynamic link and AE to remove blemishes in set shots with the clone stamp tool.
- How to Write to an Audio Track – tips on how to write to an audio track to control the volume throughout the sequence.
- Save Hours with a Simple Keyboard Shortcut – A Keyboard shortcut tip to increase speed.
- Organizing Your Footage – Tips to save time, and improve your edit.
- Action Jackson – How to cut on Action.
- Taking Advantage of Formats – How to use 1080p footage in a 720 comp to double your footage.
- Premiere Pro – Save Time on Titles – a specific method to save time while laying in titles.